EXPERIENCE AS AN INTERN IN FOOD TECH COMPANY

Internships help us to see the real face of any industry. Either we have to get a job after under graduation or go for higher studies, internship will help us lot in our entire career. Firstly, we can get the work experience in the program we are studying and be will also be building our resume with relevant experience. We all know that practical knowledge is far more important and a better way to learn what we learn in classroom; hence these internships provide us the opportunity to implement our knowledge for the betterment of the industry.
I joined as a Management Trainee Intern at hey! foodie on 1st July with the expectation of understanding the workings of a startup company. It was a warm welcome to all the interns from our mentors. I really didn’t have much knowledge on how the food startup company works and what functions would be carried out within the company.
It was an encouraging platform in which our mentors always asked us our opinion on the topic and were always ready to accept the good ideas of the audience. Due to their encouragement and motivation was able to undertake most of the tasks within the company. They always encouraged us in both success and failures to give the best out of us. Gradually with time had a work experience in most of the domains such as Social Media Handling, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Public Relations etc.
Now after successfully completing 2 months of internship in hey! foodie, I happily admit that I have learnt much more than my own expectation. My hey! foodie family was always supportive in every step of my journey throughout the internship. I would express my sincere gratitude to my mentor for always being a support system.

-SOUJANYA S SHETTY

Comments

Popular Posts