EXPERIENCE AS AN INTERN IN FOOD TECH. STARTUP COMPANY

 

The food sector is growing at an immense pace and more students are getting involved in the food processing sector. With employment opportunities as an intern in a food tech. company, I personally had very wonderful experience. Unlike other sectors like IT etc food sector have different operation. As a food or a food products is considered as a fast moving goods therefore the process or operation.

I got an internship through my college. With no much work experience, I got into hey!foodie as a management intern ( sales and PR). As hey!foodie was a startup food tech. company, the team was very much flexible in terms of ours roles. Anyone with interest of writing would take up a task of blog writing. The team was led by passionate people Mr. Dipesh Keshari, Mr. Rishav kumar and Mr. Anand. They taught us about many new and exciting things with respect to sales. I got to learn many things in terms of food and sales. They taught us how we can approach people and convince them through a two min pitch. I started with sales role and that’s when I learnt how important is patience is in our life and how difficult is to convince a person on other side. Then Dipesh sir guided me to talk it forward through Linkedin. I still remember how happy and grateful I was when I could turned my first contact into business. Then the journey as a PR started finding websites, collecting data and mailing them. It seems easy but that is also as different as sales was, but I hope my little contribution have helped the company. We also had a show called healthy chat show where we used to connect with various personalities. Through which I also got to know about how important health is and various other aspects of health.

I would like to extend my heart full thanks to entire hey!foodie family for giving me an opportunity to be a part of their organisation and a special thanks to Dipesh sir and Rishav Sir for guiding and teaching me every little things.



Comments

Popular Posts