My Favourite Chocolate Chip Cookies – These cookies are deliciously soft, thick, big on flavour, and stuffed full of melty chocolate chips. They are a favourite for a reason!


Let me introduce you to my all-time favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe, AKA the best chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever try.

Well, in my opinion anyway, and I’ve tested enough cookie recipes to know I’ve found my favourite. 

These chocolate chip cookies are super soft, thick, and full of flavour. 

As well as being incredibly delicious, these cookies are also super quick and easy to make. In fact, the hardest part about this recipe is waiting for these cookies to cool down before devouring!

Although, I will encourage you try one whilst it’s still warm from the oven…

INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED

Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.

plain/all-purpose flour

baking powder

baking soda

cornflour/cornstarch

salt

unsalted butter

light brown sugar

caster/granulated sugar

large egg

vanilla extract

chocolate chips OR chunks

HOW TO MAKE THESE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

To make these chocolate chip cookies, simply whisk together all of the dry ingredients, then set aside.

Whisk together the butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla, then fold in the dry ingredients until just combined. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.

Roll the cookie dough into 1.5oz balls, and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.

Bake for 8 – 10 minutes. Your cookies should look slightly under-baked with lightly browned edges. Don’t worry, they’ll firm up as they cool down!

TIP: For extra thick cookies, freeze the dough balls for an hour before baking.

Comments

Popular Posts