FAQs by customers

 


Whether it’s about shopping or buying anything from local market or from online resources we all once think. We think and get to got many questions in mind. It’s natural. And having their solution or answer are really needy when it comes to some serious investments. There are lot of questions for home service sector too, let’s have a look at them….

  1. Do you offer a referral program?
  2. How long do I have to cancel an appointment?
  3. Will it cost extra if I change or postpone an appointment?
  4. What if my check accidently bounces?
  5. What happens if I forgot to leave a check for you?
  6. Will you use your own vacuum cleaner and cleaning supplies or ours?
  7. Do I need to be there when you clean?
  8. How can I contact you if I have questions?
  9. What happen if I don’t like your work?
  10. What happen if an article is damaged during service?
  11. What happens in case if the requested job takes more time than expected?
  12. How do I reschedule a booked job?
  13. Can I place a service request without registering on site?
  14. What if I am not happy with the service delivered?
  15. What are the modes of payment?

These all are the questions frequently asked by users. Some questions are really logical but some are just mind blowers. There are answers too for each and every question but they all vary when it come to different companies. Cause every company have their own rules and regulations that they follow. That’s why every company have their own ways to deal with customers. Some company give reliance on their services to their customers, they give discounts too on their services. 

Comments

Popular Posts